A late 18th century German silver Hanukkah lamp. This magnificent Hanukkah lamp has a shaped rococo cartouche backplate, chased with a swag of flowers and arched edges. The rectangle box containing the eight candle holders stands on four bracket feet, with leaf and twig stem adorning its cover. A servant light rises tall from the backplate, and can be deconstructed from its holder on the back. The maker's mark A.G. Berlin is marked on the lamp's backplate, as well as a Prussian control mark c.1810.
Every item in Menorah Galleries is accompanied by a lifetime “Certificate of Authenticity” and additional documentation and information regarding the individual artifact and its culture.
Height: 6 in. (15.24 cm)Width: 5 in. (12.7 cm)Depth: 2.5 in. (6.35 cm)