Handmade large pair of silver Tefillin cases, Warsaw, Poland, 1866. Engraved on both tops with Hebrew letters indicating "For Head" and "For Hand". The sides engraved with floral and other organic designs. The cases are marked with Polish silver hallmarks.
Every item in Menorah Galleries is accompanied by a lifetime "Certificate of Authenticity" and additional documentation and information regarding the individual artifact and its culture.